Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Quilt


Wow, its about time I get back into posting on this little blog. I really do miss it. I just feel like I never have enough time or I am too lazy too. I would rather be napping. :) Hopefully I can allow myself to get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, I am currently 32 weeks along! So soon before little baby gets here. We are soooo excited. I almost have the nursery put together. We got a crib at a garage sale for $20. A dresser at a garage sale for $20 that my dad refinished and painted for us. I just found a perfect wooden glider at a rummage sale for $10 yesterday and its all coming together. Just need to make some wall art and finish a few projects and it will be all ready for baby!

I made this quilt this past weekend. (pictured above) One of my co-workers is also pregnant, just one month behind me. So we got together and made little quilts for our new little ones. So glad we did because I would have given up half way through if I had been by myself. Its harder to work on something for more than and hour or two these days.  Anyway, I love the way it turned out and I just think the button pattern is adorable!!

Back to work tomorrow. B and I just finished watching Forks over Knives. Love it. Check it out it will open some eyes. Too much good information. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...