Friday, November 5, 2010

Door County: part 3

Sister Bay Festival: We spent all day at a beautiful festival filled with crafts♥ thrifting food and just plain old fun. As usual this place was so gorgeous. Everywhere you looked there were golden yellow trees and the sky was as blue as can be. I was actually shocked to see so many people out at this fest as it was very cold. It was the last festival of the season for them so I guess no one misses out on that despite the weather.  Here are a few pictures we took there.




It was also my parents 34th anniversary ♥




I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I am being very productive today and Im actually really proud of myself. Drinking pumpkin spice tea and cleaning up this mess of a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...