Thursday, November 25, 2010

What a day.....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Oh where do I even start with my day.... I woke up at 5 am today to my husband's phone call. I freaked out of course because I was all, "ughh I thought you were right next to me." I always sleep through his pager so I didn't know he was on a call. Come to find out he was done at the station, outside and walking to his car as he watched a drunk driver plow into my poor little sunfire. And then drove away. Thankfully he was stopped by the police down the road. Unfortunately we still don't know if he has insurance and since the car may be more to fix than its worth, we could be out of a car. Oh fun times!

Currently I am sitting in the ER with my family. I would appreciate any prayers for my brother who woke up with a pretty brutal headache bringing him to tears. Were not sure what's going on but I'm just praying that God has his hands on my big brother. I know he going to take care of him. And although its been a rough day I thank God we are all here and together.

I planned on doing a thankful post today because I have much to be thankful for, but I will just leave it at Family. I know everyone says this, and it makes me smile that so many people are so happy with their families because that is truely what matters. So thank you God for your love and for my family.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...