Friday, January 28, 2011

Singin in the Rain

Oh my, im smitten.
Last night my cute little hubby introduced me to "Singin' in the Rain" I can't even believe I've never seen it before. I love everything about it, the way they dress, talk and dance. Especially the way they dance. I want to dance like that!! And I think Im in love with Gene Kelly, and I wish he could teach me to dance. 

My cute little husband is excited to show me all the classics now. Geez, I've been missing out. When I went to bed last night I could hear him singing away in the other room. It was just so cute. So here are a some sweet little videos.

My favorite scene from the movie of course :)

So incredibly in love with this song/video.

My husband showed me this song a few years ago and its pretty amazing.

I took the day off today with  a mile long to-do list in mind. I'd better get started on that. Have an awesome day!!!

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! I'm so happy that you now have been introduced to the miracle that is Singing in the Rain! I hope you watch White Christmas and Guys and Dolls too.
    The other night, I found the Shirley Temple collection at WalMart for $2.50 and I'm right back to my childhood. If you haven't seen the Shirley Temple Little Princess you are missing out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...