Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Almost half way there!

'

Im actually 19 weeks right now. I've been behind lately with pictures but im proud of myself for somewhat keeping up. I usually have to wait until im actually doing something so I look decent. I pretty much wear scrubs to work everyday and then come home and change into my pjs! How cool am I! 

But guess what! This preggie lady has a big night on Saturday! Before we found out about our little bean we bought tickets to see Matt and Kim. Its been a long time coming and I contemplated selling my ticket just because i wasnt sure how I would be feeling but there is no way im giving that up!

Anyway were under a tornado warning right now. Husband is on a call so im sitting here by myself all creeped out by the craziness of the trees blowing. I lit candles in every room and got a bunch of stuff together just in case the power goes out. Im no good in the dark. 

Im trying to watch this radar thing so I know if its coming for me but all i see are pretty colors and movements. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great night!

-Steph




1 comment:

  1. Well I guess this means you're halfway by now! Yay, congratulations =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...