Sunday, June 19, 2011

Catch up! again...



I'm having too much fun being pregnant. Aside from the laziness and that Im tired all of the time, its pretty awesome. I am still so in awe of the little person growing inside. Its hard to believe its real. I always knew I wanted kids but I guess I never actually pictured the pregnancy part of it and its just pretty
surreal. Husband and I are soo excited. 

Im feeling great now although it is getting harder to bend over now. lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful fathers day. A shout out to my seriously amazing father.

Daddio- I love you more than words. Happy Fathers Day


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I thoroughly enjoyed mine and I'm glad that you're enjoying yours too =) Pregnancy is a lot of fun!

    Happy (belated) father's day to your dad and any other men who are important in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...