Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Im in need of some inspiration.....

So I have been scrap booking for so long now and it is one of my all time favorite things to do. But lately Iv'e had so much going on that I have been seriously slacking. I'm talking seriously. Im backed up to our Colorado trip in September 2008. yea I know..... But anyway I thought I would post some of the books I've done as a little kick of inspiration. Let hope this works!











This was our guestbook that I made for our wedding. We didn't want the traditional white book with the plain pen. So this worked out really well. And when we look back on it, we get to see more than just names, pictures too! I also made these cute little black and blue pens with big puffy feathers on the ends to write with.

Have a wonderful day!

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...