Thursday, January 14, 2010

A very long day...

Work was crazy today... im very glad to be home and in less than ten minutes I will be all bundled up in bed, attempting to finish my scarf. But like every night I will crochet for fifteen minutes before my eyes refuse to fight me any longer.

I have been so inspired this last week and I feel like my mind is overflowing with ideas. I have so many projects I want to start and still so many to finish. However, I am telling myself I will accomplish at least 3 this weekend and knock off 2 of my goals for this year. Lets hope I can stick to it!

I want to leave you with this simple yet amazing photo I found today, It is without a doubt the prettiest cake I have ever seen. If anyone knows how to make this let me know :)

Nites,

♥Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...