Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend....

I planned on working on some projects alllllll weekend and I ended up doing nothing :( Somehow my friend convinced me to go snowboarding with her. I had never gone before so I was nervous, and for good reason. I ended up wiping out and bruising my tail bone. Booooo. I did this early on and It didn't hurt that bad so I continued all day, always falling on the same spot. And at the end of the day was when really felt it. Probably the worst kind of non-threatening injury there is because there is nothing you can do to help it, just have to let it heal. But it wasn't all bad because I had a blast and I actually did really well toward the end. Yay!

Saturday night I had a little family time at my cousins house with the hubbs and my siter. It was nice to hang out with our cousin outside of the normal family party.

My sister and I being creeps..

Sunday I had a family party and my aunt gave me some of her pain meds!...bad idea. although I couldn't feel anything, they knocked me out at 5:30 and I slept through the night.

So I wasn't able to work on any projects but I'm going to try hard this week to get some done. I think tonight I might actually attempt this rainbow cake recipe I found. It super pretty. lets see if I get around to it.

Loves,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...