Friday, January 15, 2010

A little Introduction....


So I am completely new to the Blog world as you can probably tell. I was so excited for my first post I didn't think to introduce myself at all. how rude of me :( So here it goes

Im Steph. I live in a suburb on the south side of Chicago. Nothing too exciting but it is home. I recently bought my first home with my amazing husband, Brandon. We started dating when I was in high school for about 5 years, and we were married last July. It is amazing how we have been able to witness each other grow up and mature in the past few years, and I love the person that he has become just as I loved the person he was when we met.


I work full time at a doctors office for the past 6 years and although I would rather be doing something else, I can honestly say I have been blessed with a great job, working for a great company. Yet it leaves me little time for the things I am passionate about.

Anyway, I am off to bed. Some how my girlfriend talked me into going snowboarding with her tomorrow morning. I have no idea how too so this should be interesting.

Sleep Tight,

Steph♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...