Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mom,

Dear Mom,

It's me, Steph
You have always been my biggest inspiration in life.
You have always been the one I look up too.
You have always been there to encourage me.
And you have always been there to teach me.

I don't think it is possible to repay you for what you have given me in life.
Although, even if I had something worth to offer,
I know you would never take it.

You have put your family first in every which way possible
and have been there for all of us, no matter what.

You managed to raise four crazy, weird, and loving children.

You and Dad have molded us into what I like to call "adult-ly challenged but in a good way adults"
[i am making up all sorts of words these days.]
Meaning, we are all grown up and responsible, but we will never lose the fun in life.
and I think that is more important than anything.

Your relationship with Dad is one that not many people have these days.
As we grew up, we saw love, and we were given love.
And it has stayed with all of us. And I thank you for that more than anything.
Love, is one of the most important parts of life.



Love is magical......

Everything I am today is because of you.
Someday, I hope to be half the mother that you are.
I am fortunate enough to have learned from the best.

You even stood by me when I had penis antlers on my head.
{Bachelorette party}
[That makes above statement ok]



You are an amazing woman of God and I would not be the same without you.
So again, I thank you mom. I love you more than you know.

Love,

Steph
------------------------------------------------
My mom is truly amazing, and one of the most creative women I know.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone, go brag about you mom. She deserves it ;)

5 comments:

  1. aw, this is so wonderful!
    you mom seems like just the greatest!
    plus your family seems like SO MUCH FUN!
    love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post I know you have made your mother so proud

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you girls, your too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at me sweety I am bloggin!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...