Thursday, May 27, 2010

Procrastinators Unite!!!!!........................tomorrow!

I am supposed to be packing and what not
but thats not fun

I've been creepin on some old pics on my computer lately
Lets have a look see?
[sweet]


























So this is the creepiest picture I've ever seen of myself
Are we still friends? because I think its sweet


I love this picture for some reason.
We were in the city, Hubbs played a show at a roof top party.
[Roof Top in the City= Amazingness]


This was the first "photo shoot" I ever did. And this picture will always be my favorite.
[and holy geez is my sister not gorgeous, no fair!]


Haha I just love this. We were getting ready for a lil road trip with the fam + sig. others. Husband pulls out eighteen cowboy hats from his trunk?


I used to lay on the ground in the middle of winter trying to get the perfect shot of my sister in air.
I miss that.


I think this is my favorite picture I've ever taken. Colorado. 
It's where I want to be. But most importantly where Hubbs wants to be.
But I can't leave my family. They are everything to me.



Haha...I erased my leg so it looks like I have the strongest husband ever. 
One handed baby!
[Muscle Milkkkkkkk]


Oh my goodness, this was soo long ago. But I still love this picture. Sigh.......
This was at navy pier in front of the lake but I remember we were telling people it was taken on our yacht.
hahahaha


Ok I have to get to work, oh geez its 10:20. Be back Tuesday!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me procrastinate!

-Steph 

1 comment:

  1. that first picture is too funny!
    hooray for creepiness! haha.

    and i can't believe how you photoshopped your leg out! your hubby looks SO STRONG! craziness!

    LOVE that picture of your sister on the skateboard!! i so wish i could do something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...