Thursday, May 27, 2010

Roadtrip!


So tomorrow morning the Hubbs and I are setting off for our first roadtrip this year!
Yay!! Im excited
No work for 4 days
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Anyway...........
I have a question for all of you lovely people
We will be traveling from Chicago down to Cave City, KY
Do you know of anything fun to do on the way?

Food
Attractions
Photo Opps
Creepy things
Thrift Shops
Ice Cream parlors

Anything Fun!

If you do, I would appreciate the input :)


 I can't wait! I was told they have free dance lessons as well.
{don't worry I am bringing my video camera as well}

We only booked two nights in the teepee's then we are gona go all crazy and
wing it! no plans....and that excites me.

{Husband is chanting like an indian as I type, [hey how are ya, hey how are ya]}
I don't think thats what they say....



Have a wonderful weekend!!
Ill be back Tuesday!

-Steph

4 comments:

  1. sounds amazing, have fun!! yay!

    such a cute pic of you all <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what fun take lots of pictures!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a amazing roatrip, unfortunately i live in australia, so i have no idea bout places to visit, ect, but i do know you'll have an amazing time and you guys are the cutest couple!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! you know I will be posting tons of pics as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...