Friday, October 29, 2010

Door County: part 2

Fish Creek: The town we stayed in
So beautiful, and so much time with the family :)





And some very yummy lattes ♥


Today I got off of work at 12pm. But only because I have to work clinic tomorrow :(
But I would much rather get out early and go in on Saturday for some reason.

After work I spent about 4 hours thrifting and trying to piece together a costume.
I came up with three (3) different costume options that are budget friendly and fairly easy because I am so last minute of course ;) But each option seems to be missing one thing. Heres what I've got so far

1) Wheres Waldo: Red and white striped shirt. Glasses. Jeans. But I can not find a white hat! I was just going to add a red stripe and pom pon but no luck.

2) French lady: Black and White striped shirt. Red béret. Red scarf. But I still need to find black skinny jeans or a pencil skirt that fits right.

3) 60's housewife: 2 dress options. pearls. martini glass. shoes. But no apron- but ill just throw one together if i go this route. 

Im still not too sure what I should be..Ahhh decisions decisions.....

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...