Sunday, April 25, 2010

For a rainy day.....

Today my hubby and I made Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Pancakes.....
[Delicious]
If you love Brown Sugar, you should probably start making them now
Just make your batter and add
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
2tbs brown sugar

[translation: 1/2 tsp cinnamon / as much brown sugar as possible!!!!!]

They were amazing.......
and I forgot to take a picture, but thats ok because Im thinking of making them for dinner tonight...

Make them for a rainy day...............

I will be back tonight with a real post.

I leave you with a picture of my husband eating my face


and a wannabe pig-tailer with extremely crapped lips.

Enjoy the rest of your sunday!

-Steph

6 comments:

  1. haha that photo of you and your husband is creepily cute! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh we made blueberry muffins today... topped with cinnamon and brown sugar. perfection!!

    your rainy day sounds like ours! :)


    http://bdontje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pancakes sound wonderful! Cute pictures

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, the second picture is adorable!

    xx scarzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those pig tails!!
    and you should def post pictures of the recipe.. BROWN SUGAR PANCAKES?!!! why have a never tasted this before?! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...