Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our fun little getaway.....

It was so nice to have time off of work and spend it with my hubby.
We had a nice little 6 hour drive down to Cave City.


Husband let me navigate
Old School style
[try this next time you take a trip, its so fun]



when I wasn't busy navigating
I played with letter cookies
{also, too much fun}
[ahhh the possibilities.....]



Destination: Wigwam Village, Cave City KY.
[soo cute]



It's pretty Beautiful out there...

 

I made Husband dress up like an Indian
[I figured as long as we were sleeping in Wigwams?]



We explored a few caves, and made it out alive :)



Went to a baseball game
[The Boling Green Hot Rods]
sweet name right?



We acted like cool kids.
And accidentally went searching for pizza in KY when we are from Chicago
we didn't realize our stupidity until someone else brought it to our attention
"Uhhh we have a cici's?"



We found an adorable ice cream shop
But of course it was shut down :(



We took lots of pictures, and then we headed home.
Well just to summarize it, ya know?

   
Hope you all had an eventful Memorial Day weekend and 
a prayer to all the men and women who fight for our country :)
thank you.

Did you do anything fun?

8 comments:

  1. oh wow this is so awesome!
    the photos are so great!
    and i am LOOOVING the roadtrip cookies picture! too cute!
    glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute trip! You two are adorable!

    I spent my Memorial Day partly in the rain, but the rest we were fishing and drinking on Chris's dad's pontoon boat!!

    xoxo,
    susannahbean

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is such a cute collection of photos.

    glad you guys had such a good time.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha I LOVE the indian costumes and the chocolate words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like ya'll had a great time!

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY those letter cookies...adorable! haha Looks like a way fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOODNESS why are you so cute lol I love love love these photos so amazing and oh so lovely! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you two are so cute! I love these photos!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...