Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Lyserbith

They say its your birthday
duh nu nu nu nuh.......



The big and extremely old 23.
I am an entire year older than you and I will always be more wrinklier :(
We've been friends since we met at Hilda Walker school in the 5th grade.

Remember when we used to run to Fleckensteins Bakery on the weekends to eat amazingly fresh donuts, and then we would run back so we didn't feel so fat afterwards. hahaha


Remember how we used to eat cotton candy from Clark..............like a lot

And everyday we spent with "Hoopty" as she safely got us to and from school
(Hoopty had a pull string door handle she was one of a kind)

Remember the time I beat you in a race! yes!!!! and then I fell trying to hurdle a pvc pipe :( nooo

And remember when we thought we were pool deck super models....? ahhh haha


And why did we think it was so cool to call each other by our backward names for like a whole year?

Then you were my Maid of Honor

You went above and beyond with everything for the wedding.
You would drop everything just to come help me tie 230 bows or cut out 5 billion circles the night before the wedding. And you never complained.
Oh.....and you held up my dress when I had to use the little girls room.
(trooper)
And you had to put on my garter for me because thats a pretty challenging task when you are wearing a 100 lb dress.

So I guess I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Bestie ♥
Thanks for all the amazing memories 
and thanks for always being there for me. 
I hope you know that I think of you as one of the most amazing people I know.
You are so ambitious! (um straight A's in college and now on to your masters)
And you are the strongest most responsible and beautiful person I know!

Happy Birthday
Love you Lys

Steph

(Ahhhh and I get to see you in 23 days!!!!!!!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...