Monday, August 2, 2010

Formspring and things

So I got one of these Formspring things
Im not too sure how I feel about it but I
thought why not give it a shot.
Please no rude comments
If you don't like me don't read ;)

http://www.formspring.me/LittleMrsCaruso

Today is a good day.
I called off work so that the Hubbs and I can finish tearing out our broken bathroom
before his boss comes to help with the pluming.
It feels good to have a day off other that the constant running around
that the weekend always seems to bring.
Even though we will be doing manual labor :)

Im also FINALLY organizing my craft room today!!!!
Yesterday we went and bought new shelves for my closet and
a bunch of cute little organizers.

I can't wait to finally be able to work in my room again.
I had no storage so everything ended up on the floor
(good excuse)

I feel like this is finally going to get me out of this craftless slump I've been in
and Im more than excited.

This morning we took Lt. Whitey for a walk up to the oasis for some coffee.
Completely Illegal but that just how we roll.
Good start to a good day. Im off to get started!!!



"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...