Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello there..


I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! I had so much fun spending lots and lots of time with family.
Christmas is always a stressful time of year and Im glad all my stress has 
settled down for now. I have today off of work so I have been cleaning my house like crazy!
Last night the hubbs and I made some awesome veggie chili, hit up borders and cleaned all night!
Today I have about 6 bags to bring the the salvation army, when i said cleaning i meant cleaning. 
Then I might head over to Joann's and see what I can't get with my gift card. ;)
Ill be back soon with pictures and what not, just enjoying my time off of work :)

Oh and look what I woke up to the other night. Ha-ha. Shes so cute.
So we don't just have beer cases laying around our house but she must have moved this into the hallway and made it into her bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...