Friday, December 17, 2010

The Pact.


My husband and my sister made a pact. I think it is so awesome, and the reason behind it is beautiful. My husband agreed to go vegetarian for an entire month so that my sister would stop smoking. They are going on day 9 and my sister has yet to have a single cigarette! I am so proud of her. I can't imagine how hard that must be to quit cold turkey, but she feels so much better and I know she will continue to do it.

As for my husband, he is amazing. He is such a trooper and has been holding up his side of the pact just as strong. Our main challenge is finding food for him to eat. He didn't grow up eating veggies all the time so it will take some time for his taste buds to adjust, but after a trip to trader joes we were able to work a few things out. Now its time for me to step up my wife duties and keep him fed, and with variety. I am just so proud of them both.

Any one have any recipe ideas or tricks for a picky hubby gone veg? lol. please help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...