Monday, February 22, 2010

Messy messy messy.....

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to get motivated and inspired when your workspace is all cluttered and just plain messy? Thats what i'm dealing with now. I have a tons of things I need to get started on but I can't even get motivated to clean my craft room!. Ahhhhh. If my workspace were to warp into portrait mode, it might look something like this.


Anyway, I'll get to that tomorrow...

So I have been dying to get a fish eye lens for my camera for about 3 years now. and it will never happen, simply because I refuse to pay the asking price for something that I will not use everyday. I bought one of the lomo fisheye film cameras last year and it is alright but I wish I had something better. Has anyone heard of using a peep hole for a fish eye lens? I have read about it in a few magazines, and I think I might give it a try. :) Here are some fun fish eye inspirations!

Its like looking through the eyes of a fish..... like by Tom Cotter Etc.

And Here are a few from my Lomo fish eye. The quality is ok. I still love them :)

Me and my honey

My pups, Fargo...
Me and My mini sister...

Don't they just make you smile? I love love love them, it is probably my favorite style of photographs. So pretty :)

Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...