Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quiet Nights Class....




I am so excited! I signed up for the quiet nights class yesterday and I can't wait. It is throught Vivian from Polka Dot Robot. Her art journals are so inspiring and I know this class will be amazing! I am very anxious as well because I have not done something like this in over a year. I used to scrap book almost every day and now that I have so many more responsibilities and what not, I just haven't had the time. Can't wait!

P.S. I need to get used to this whole blogging world. It can get overwhelming sometimes and I feel like I never have time to post or much to post about. Oh well, im sure it is something that takes time. We will see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it is an amazing 38 degrees in Chicago today......so beautiful, I think I'll take my little pup to the lake. :)

Here is an amaing song for you to enjoy.......



and some inspiring pictures I came across today.......


Kyra

Gabriel Jeffrey Photography
Sam Robinson #2

Puts me in the mood for a photo shoot and mini road trip.....hmmmmm not a bad idea.

Enjoy the weekend Loves,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...