Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love a good challenge…for the most part.

But I just decided that i love to challenge myself, as cliché as that sounds

Not only is it rewarding, but its super fun too, duh…

So, Im going to start a weekly post, [not sure what i should call it yet, i need ideas..]

Each Sunday I will post a challenge to myself

[Feel free to play along or make up your own challenges]

I think its exciting to test your self control and will power. I always find myself thinking “I should stop doing this or that / I wonder if I could actually do that?” so here It is!!!

An opportunity to lay it on the table and push yourself! How exciting!

I realize that Its not Sunday, so sue me…... Im going to start this weeks challenge today. I will just add on Saturday to make up for yesterday!

So here are the rules.

The challenge is from Monday-Friday

At the end of the week, I will post weather I Passed or Failed

This weeks challenge

……"No Sweets"…….

Bottom line__________im a very healthy person, I have a superfood smoothie for breakfast, I eat fruits and veggies all day, I don’t eat fast food, I don’t drink pop. But when it comes to sweets, I cant say no. If you’ve got cookies, I want them. Cupcakes, do you even have to ask?

Its sad really.

source


Take it all in steph, then kiss it goodbye for the week :(

I developed an illustration for you to get a better understanding of my chances of passing. As you can see below, on a scale of brussel sprouts to cupcakes, i have the chances of a dinner roll. Folks, this does not look good.

Good luck to me.

Let me know if you are doing a challenge of your own!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You are so brave. I've tried this before and never really succeeded. Be strong! I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes, I have trouble with the sweets too. they are a HUGE weakness of mine...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...