Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wind Chimes....

I don’t like em.

In fact, I am afraid of them

Ok. I do think they are beautiful and all but

they make me think of murderers and tornadoes......

This morning I woke up to what I thought was a parade of wind chimes gallivanting around my window…

and now its snowing in Chicago :(

Tumblr_kzl2dshlwp1qasbnm_large

I am afraid of

Mayonnaise

Elevators

Lotion in dot form

Uni-Brows

Shrimp

people living in my attic

Audio on the history channel

my chandelier that moves at night

What are you afraid of?






7 comments:

  1. Likey your blog! Thanks for popping by mine! I'm afraid of water. I can swim fine but it makes me nervous all the same. Especially if my cute kid is near it. PANIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny! i can't believe they remind you of murderes! so sad... i love wind chimes!
    i'm afraid of rollar coasters and serial killers. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me sort of scared of wind chimes now... I am afraid of losing my family! anddd um, needles, and lawn mowers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ visible voice- water gives plenty reasons to be scared. It can be crazy dangerous. Im sure when I have a kid Ill be sooo paranoid of it too!!

    @ chelsea- Im afraid of roller coasters too! Im always the one at six flags sitting by myself next to the cotton candy man. haha [i sure do love cotton candy]

    @justine- I'm sorry I made you scared of wind chimes! they are beautiful tho. Your fear of lawn mowers is amazing! I love how each person can have a fear of a simple everyday object. It makes us all so unique. Sounds strange but I love it.

    You girls are pretty sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wind chimes have always always scared me!! Love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I have never heard of anyone who is afraid of mayonnaise! I have the biggest fear of rats and someone breaking in while I'm home alone and having a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am afraid of the dark, spiders, creaking houses at night, bad smells, rotten food and a few other things I can't think of right now.

    happy mail came today - thank you! I love it all. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...