Saturday, July 10, 2010

Starved Rock Video ♥

Heres a little video I made from Starved Rock
It's mediocre at best, hahah
I got really impatient making it
So its just kind of thrown together

Oh well I still love it. :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Today I am working on something new for my Etsy Shop.
I haven't been in a crafting mood lately for some reason
(Um maybe it's because you literally can't walk in your craft room?)
Yea I should clean that.....

Oh well...

Tomorrow:

Engagement Shoot!
Getting a big comfy queen bed from my gparents for our guest room :)

Very Excited ♥

Enjoy your Weekend!

p.s My husband is at work so I am watching Twilight and New Moon.
I do this when he's gone so he doesn't think Im crazy in a stalker kind of way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...